EQoA Quest, Lore, & More...
Welcome to EQoA Quest, Lore, & More!
Please sign in to post and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to EQoA Quest, Lore, & More!
Please sign in to post and enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Exemplar Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warrior Exemplar Quest Empty Warrior Exemplar Quest

Post by Ronson Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Quest Name: Warrior Exemplar Quest
Level: 55-60
Class: Warrior
NPC:

1. Log the quest with the Priest of Rallos Zek who is located outside the north gate of oggok. He will send you to see Ragh Skulcrak in Oggok Gate (S).

2. Ragh is located is the same general area as Ozmo da basher, but closer to the gate. He sends you to bandits N of the gate (Oggok Gate (C), along the mountain. Kill and loot the Bandit Thugs until you get 6 bandit blades, then return to Ragh.

3. Ragh will now have you return to the Priest of Rallos Zek. The Priest will send you to see Dhia Stonesheild in Diren's Hold (C). She is not in the village, but up above it in the fort on top of the mountain. She sends you to find a "beast" in Mount Hatespike that you can't kill...you must let it beat on you until it gives up and goes away.

4. Head to Mt. Hatespike (N) to find Fell Beast (southeast of the frozen soul's) in a little canyon-triggered spawn. You must tank him for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes he despawns and your quest log changes. Remember, don't kill the mob, just let it attack you.
Necroevil (FH) tells how to find the spawn point: From Frozen souls head southeast from them, follow that canyon until it starts to turn southbound, at that curve he will jump you.
Azzare says: It seems that there is a "slight" glitch to this part of the quest. You have to be exactly on the spot where the Fell Beast spawns in order to get the popup otherwise you could be tanking it all night and you wouldnt get the popup or get him to despawn to get the popup. If this happens; thr moving around the area to find the right spot.

5. Return to Dhia Stoneshield in Diren's Hold. She will then have you return to the Priest of Rallos Zek whereupon the Priest asks you to make a choice. You must chose between:
*learning more about hurtng your enemy, Dropkick, or
*learning more about altering your stats from dex to wis, Serenity. This is similar to the Paladin Exemplar Quest, you can always re-do the quest and chose a different ability, but you can't hold both abilities in your spellbook at the same time.

Dropkick

For an Offensive ability, seek Ragh Skulcrak in Oggok Gate (S). He sends you to farm the Bandit Thugs that you killed earlier in step 2 (N of the gate (Oggok Gate (C)). Items stack to 50, when stack is full, return to Ragh who tells you to throw them into his fire - Ragh's Firepit.

You will gain faction with each item thrown on the fire, you'll need 2k in order to pass beyond this part of the quest.
(blades give 10 faction, charms 50)

*NOTE* You should continue to speak with the Firepit and choose "No" before going to finish the quest with the Priest of Rallos Zek, I however did not and went to the Priest which sent me back to Ragh which sent me back to the Priest so I deleted the quest from my log which I had to contact CSR to get my quest back on track, All could have been avoided if I had just spoke with the Firepit and chose "No"

Speak with the the Priest of Rallos Zek (located outside the north gate of oggok) and tell him you have come for your offensive reward. He'll then open a 1cm ability called Dropkick.

Should you decide later that you want the dex->wis buff spell instead, you can opt to re-do the entire quest steps 1-5 . At step 5, you will be asked to chose between dropkick and serenity, chose serenity.

Serenity

For a Defensive ability, return to Dhia Stoneshield in Diren's Hold (C), You must farm Frozen souls in Mt. Hatespike (N) for soul shards, they stack to 50. When your stack is full return to Dhia and place them into Dhia's "Blessed Chest" (right beside her).

Each item you place in the chest gains you faction (either 10 or 50), you'll need 2k in order to pass beyond this part of the quest.

Speak with the the Priest of Rallos Zek (located outside the north gate of oggok) and tell him you have come for your reward. He'll then open a 1cm ability called Serenity.

Should you decide later that you want the dex->wis buff spell instead, you can opt to re-do the entire quest steps 1-5 . At step 5, you will be asked to chose between dropkick and serenity, chose Dropkick.

Rewards

The offensive path (Ragh) open's a 1 cm ability called Ankle Biter: This attack cripples your opponent for a short time as well as causes damage; adds ability Dropkick.
Lvl 54 Equip req: Any Power:250 Cast:1 Recast:6 Range:5
99 damage + 150% Str mod

Dhia's path will open a 1cm ability called Tranquility, which will give you a level 60 ability called Serenity. This ability changes the Dex buffs to Wis buffs. +65 to Wis, duration 10min.

Ronson

https://eqoa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top